Saturday, January 1, 2011

The start.

Well I've officially become a blogger, weird. I'm still not sure how to even do this. But thanks to my husband Jake I've got the hardest part done, the name. Little Robin's Cooking Adventures. Ha ha i think it has a nice ring to it, sounds like a kid's story book and it makes Jake feel proud. Most of my posts I'm sure will be about vegetarian cooking and maybe a few other random posts. It's not all that bad being a vegetarian and my cooking must not be too bad since Jake doesn't complain that he eats 90% meatless meals. Poor guy. Occasionally I will whip him up some chicken or bacon (since i miss bacon myself thats something i don't want to deprive him of) but for the most part I don't know much about cooking meat. Well tomorrow i will get something more exciting up, maybe a picture and a recipe? That's all for now.

3 comments:

  1. Alright! welcome, fellow blogger! cant wait to see pics of all the delicious things you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to read about your adventure my little Bird. And excited to taste more of you amazing cooking.

    ReplyDelete