Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cinnamon Honey Banana Bites



Something happened to me when I got pregnant and after I had Jude. Before I was always more of a spicy, salty or savory type of girl. My idea of dessert was nachos with extra jalepenos. But now I can't get my mind off sweets. Any sweets!  I've been obsessed and especially with chocolate. 

I've been trying to eat more healthy so that I can lose these last few lbs of baby weight. So I've had to find healthier snacks and desserts. 

This is one I found and I'm obsessed. So simple and amazing. Just try it and you will see :)


Cinnamon Honey Banana Bites

1 banana cut into slices
Cinnamon
1 T honey
1/2 T water
1 tsp Coconut oil

Put the coconut oil in a heated pan. Put the banana slice in the oil and fry them until they are nice and golden brown. The crispier the better. 

Mix the honey and water. 

Flip all the banana slices and pour the honey mixture over them. Turn off the heat and wath the honey bubble :). Let it bubble for a minute then pour out onto a plate and sprinkle with as much cinnamon as you'd like. 

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment