Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mexican Pizzas




What a fattening dinner I tell you what!! But how yummy =] So i used to love the Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza but about 5 years ago or maybe when I stopped eating meat, fast food started to really freak me out. Just from some things I've heard. But I don't eat it anymore except of course In N Outs Grilled Cheese (Ill get into my obsession with that another day). Anyways i came up with my own Mexican pizza, and it pretty much tastes the same except WAY better. So here you go:


Mexican Pizza


1 Can refried Beans

1 Can Rosarita Enchilada Sauce (Or homemade works better, Kroger brand SUCKS!!)

Cheese

Green Onions

Tomatoes

Flour tortillas

Jalapenos (If you must have spicy like myself)

Oil for frying

Hamburger meat seasoned with taco seasoning if you are a meat eater



Preheat over to 450 degrees. Heat up the refried beans on medium heat. Fry the tortillas until golden. Chop up the vegetables. Lay one tortilla on baking pan and spread a layer of beans on it. Spoon some enchilada sauce over the beans and sprinkle some cheese on top. Add a layer of meat if you want. Put the other fried tortilla on top and put a good amount of cheese on top of that topped with vegetables and bake just until cheese has melted. Cut and ENJOY.




5 comments:

  1. did you know that you can feed your fish at the bottom of your page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i did not!!! They must be starving!!! How do i do it? hah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so good. I haven't had those at Taco Bell cause they put so much cheese on them, but if I made my own I could put no cheese!
    Also I fed them too. I just clicked by the fish and they all run after it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're missing the best part!! Haha and im sure your thinking the opposite, Im missing the best part the meat, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even without the meat this was still pretty dang good! and i don't know how you live without cheese! its sooo good!

    ReplyDelete